20 Affirmations to boost your confidence
Photo by Steve Harvey on Unsplash
Every one of us can have a lapse in confidence every now and again, but how do we stop this lapse from turning into something more? Our thoughts are so powerful and there is so much truth in the saying that 'we become what we think'. There is greater power beyond us and the universe is working alongside us for greater things at all times. Positivity can change the way we perceive things and can even change the outcome of events. If we build on positivity this can in turn aid our self esteem and confidence.
Affirmations are a great way of changing our mindset and ensuring that we think positively about ourselves and our lives. We can all have negative chatter going on, am i qualified enough?, will they like me?, am i smart enough?...yada, yada, yada, you get the picture.
Practiced every day (ideally in the morning) they can lead to creating a better sense of well being and boost our confidence all round. Here are 20 great affirmations to build a better you.
1. I love who I'm becoming
2. I've totally got this
3. I trust the process of my life
4. I am self-reliant, creative and persistent in whatever I do
5. I am able to engage in meaningful relationships
6. Change is beneficial to me
7. My soul is as beautiful as my exterior
8. I have will power beyond measure
9. I am keen to meet and trust new people
10. I am at one with the universe
11. Difficult situations only challenge me
12. I radiate confidence, certainty and optimism
13. I am here to make a difference in this world
14. My past does not define my future
15. I love and accept myself unconditionally
16. I am always developing and growing
17. I believe in my abilities
18. The universe has my back
19. I am stronger than i was yesterday
20. I have nothing to fear
Positive self talk is so very necessary, with studies showing that people who bombard themselves with positivity are feel stronger and have more energy. So, keep these affirmations in mind whenever you feel a little low or are finding life a little challenging. Print them out if necessary, write them down in a notebook, use them as your screensaver and allow them to uplift you and give you a complete boost.