Some of us are devoted to exercising in the morning, and some ahem, like me loathe the idea all together. For some gym simply isn't their thing and as much as they have tried to implement it habitually into their daily routine it simply hasnt worked. But if you want to keep fit, be toned or even lose the baby weight you're going to have to bite the bullet. So, how can we persuade you, and myself that exercising in the morning should so be done?
1. Exercising in the morning gives your metabolism a pretty good head start for the day and once it's in action it will contiue to work at an accelerated pace for up to 24 hours. Whoop! Which essentially means that you'll be burning more calories over the course of the day. Now that's probably enough to leave it there, but let's continue.
2. Have you ever actually embarked on workout in the morning? Can you remember how you felt the the rest of the day? Probably great right? Doing so in the morning gets your endorphins partying in your brain and the sooner they kick in then the better your day will be both mentally and physically.
3. Practices that are set in the morning are more likely to actually develop into habits. Yep, that's right. So stick to it and soon enough it will be just as normal as putting on a clean pair of knickers.
4. Whatever you do in the morning sets the tone for the rest of your day. Meditation, pilates and exercise can increase your level of focus and ensures that you will be on high alert by the time you get to work, the office or dropping the kids to school.
5. Your mood will be better, much better. Usually a little grumpy in the morning then doing a morning excercise routine releases endorphins and relesases them fast, ensuring that youll be calmer, cooler and even happier.
6. Waking up earlier then the kids is alsways beneficial, but most of the time, dead hard. Trying out The 5am Club by Robin Sharma could be the key to a more productive morning. The goal here is to wake up every morning at yep you guessed it, 5am. Waking earlier not only gives you a kicksrart to your day, but also gives you more time to exercise. Sounds a little tough we know, but the benefits mean more productivity and more time to work on those goals.
7. The great feeling of achievement is amazing right? Want to increase it? Well, choosing to exercise in the mornong and then actually executing will do wonders for your self esteem. You'll feel uplifted and accomplished even if it is just a 30 minute workout in the morning.
8. Apart from staying healthy and keeping our bodies fit, for those that may want to lose a few pounds then obviously exercising will make you look great! Not that you don't look amaze already girl.
9. Since you've made the healthy choice to exercise in the morning the activity can actually suppress your appetite and by doing so you'll adopt a healthier mindset and be less likey to snack on chips, dips and chrisps.
10. Waking up and excercising at around the same time every morning helps to regulate your body's endocrine system and circadian rhythms. So not wanting to wake up in the morning becomes a thing of the past as your body begins to become aware of the new habit and you'll begin to wake up more naturally and be ready and rearing to go!