20 Honest Thoughts From Women During The Pandemic
1. The world is a beautiful place with kind hearted people.
2. Friends and family are so precious.
Esie, New York
3. My kids aren't actually that bad.
4. No amount of loo roll in the world will make you happy.
5. We should cherish people when they are here.
6. Quality time with your children is so special.
7. Stokcing up on loo roll instead of food is a foolish idea.
8. The undervalued workers in our society are our true heroes, not the billionaires, government or celebrities.
9. Our healthcare system is remarkable.
10. Practice better personal hygiene.
11. Self-care is crucial to maintaining mental health.
12. Home is really where the heart is.
13. Copious amounts of wine will not help you, I repeat, not help you during a pandemic.
14. There are major flaws in our healthcare system.
15. My husband has never used the dishwasher.
16. FaceTime is a wonderful thing.
17. Zoom meetings are the worst thing ever.
18. Our healthcare workers are undervalued.
19. Teachers are superheroes and deserve a pay rise.
20. Pizza and prosseco in the morning should be a delicacy